We’re all about healthy snacks! They taste great AND are good for us!
And sometimes we can get bored of the same snacks all the time. Fruit, yogurt…
But what about COMBINING them and making something totally new and exciting!?
Today’s recipe does exactly that!.
Frozen yogurt and fruit bites!
An ideal Spring or Summer snack for you and your whole family!
Here’s what you will need..
- 1/4cup Crushed Almonds
- 2tbsp Coconut Sugar (or another preferred sweetener)
- 2tbsp melted Coconut Oil
- 3/4cup Plain Greek Yogurt (you could also use coconut yogurt to make this a dairy-free treat)
- 2tbsp Honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 1/2cup Fresh Chopped Strawberries and/or Raspberries (or any berries of your choice-whatever your taste buds prefer!)
- 6 Muffin Tin Liners (optional but we personally find it much easier this way!)
Let’s Get Mixing!
- Place 6 muffin tin liners into the muffin tin. (Optional, you can add directly to non-stick muffin tin)
- In a small bowl, stir together crushed almonds, coconut sugar, and coconut oil. Spoon a small amount into each muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt and honey.
- Spoon 2tbsp into each muffin cup, covering the crust.
- Top with fresh chopped berries.
- Freeze until firm (approximately 6 hours).
- Allow the tin to sit at room temperature for 8-10minutes before serving.
And there you have it!
A tasty and easy healthy snack to make and enjoy any time of the day!